Contact: 770-942-6576 | Report An Outage: 1-866-473-9786
GreyStone offers members several rebates to help with the expense of conversions or energy innovations.
ENERGY STAR Smart Thermostat Program: GreyStone members who own their homes and install an ENERGY STAR smart thermostat, or install an ENERGY STAR rated HVAC system with a smart thermostat will be eligible to receive a $100 rebate. To see list of requirements click here. Qualifying thermostats can be found on www.energystar.gov. To request a rebate please complete the smart thermostat form.
Gas to electric conversion rebates: Some residential members may be interested in converting gas water heaters and furnaces to electric due to rising costs of natural gas and propane. GreyStone has two rebates available for members who convert from gas to electric.
- If the requirements are met the member becomes eligible for either a $400 or $200 rebate after converting a water heater from gas to electric.
- By meeting the requirements, members become eligible for either a $600 (Energy Star Rated) or $300 (Non Energy Star Rated) rebate when changing from gas heat to an electric heat pump or dual fuel.
Propane Water Heater Replaced with Electric
- Rebate of $500 for water heater with 12 year or better limited warranty
- Rebate of $300 for water heater with less than 12 -year limited warranty
- Rebate of $500 for Marathon or Heat Pump water heater
Please take a moment and review these requirements. It is the member’s responsibility to complete these conversions on their own or with the help of outside contractors (GreyStone is not involved in electric conversions).
After the conversion is completed, a Residential Marketing Representative will inspect the conversion to ensure that all requirements are completed. At that point the rebate will be processed for the member.
Members who have completed the conversion process should contact Paula Musgrove at 770.370.2070 or email email@example.com. Please note that these rebates are for Residential Members only.