Construction Image

This site is designed to make life better through our commercial construction process.

Below you will find a brief outline of our commercial new construction process. The blue boxes indicate a portion of the project that GreyStone Power will facilitate, and the gray boxes represent responsibilities we expect the developer to take the lead on. For more specific information you can view our recently redesigned commercial development packet(link coming soon).

Whether you are looking to build a single structure, or develop an entire neighborhood or business park, if the entity that will be responsible for the account has not had service with GreyStone Power before, we ask that you start by completing the Commercial Application for Membership.

Load Data Sheet link

Temporary Service

Temp Meter

Request to connect or disconnect temporary power.

Links to: Subdivision Temp Meter Request

Permanent Service / New Lines

Permanent Service / New Lines

Submit a request for new permanent service or to run lines to a new development.

Permanent Service Agreement and Release for Overhead and/or Underground Electric Service Construction 

Once the lot is at final grade and the path is clear to the installed meter base, a Permanent Service Agreement and Release for Overhead and/or Underground Electric Service Construction(link is external) may be submitted for each lot desired.

Your request can be processed in a two-step process, or it can be done all at once, depending upon when we receive the inspection for permanent service.  We can run the underground service without an inspection and later set your meter once the inspection is complete.

Outdoor Lights

Outdoor Lights

Requests for outdoor lighting at a new development.

A timely decision on the outdoor lighting layout is requested, as payment will be required prior to installation.  If the entity that will be responsible for the billing of these lights has not ever had an account with us, please fill out the Commercial Application Request.  If this entity has an existing account, please reach out to our Engineering Department at



811Status RequestDisclosure of Fees