Contact: 770-942-6576 | Report An Outage: 1-866-473-9786
The GreyStone Connection
The GreyStone Connection
A quarterly newsletter, The GreyStone Connection, is mailed with the Georgia Magazine which is sent to your home quarterly. Simply click on a link below to see what exciting things are taking place at your cooperative.
All volumes are PDF documents.
- June 2018 ~ A Storm To Remember, Cooperative Solar, Making Life Better, Together We Serve, CCC, Board Elections, Earn A $100 Rebate, Improving Service, Linemen face the storm aftermath
- January 2018 ~ It's Time To Talk Safety, Cooperative Solar, Washington Youth Tour 2017, Honoring our veterans and warriors, Meeting of Members, Control energy costs, Improving service for GreyStone Members, Small Change, Big Difference
- October 2017 ~ Co-op Connections Card, New Solar On The Horizon, Solar Sign-ups Continue, EE101, Improve Service For GreyStone Members, You Can Win $2,000, Board Elcetion Candidates, Notice of Proposed Amendment To Bylaws
- April 2017 ~ Around GreyStone Solar Dashboard, Providing Reliable Power, Board Elections, FilterEasy, Leaving A Legacy, Becoming A Lineman,Powering Our Community
- January 2017 ~ Around GreyStone Cooperative Solar, Washington Youth Tour, 2017 is the 10th anniversary of Co-op Connections Card, Efficiency 101 Thermostat Control, A Safety Lifestyle
- October 2016 ~ Have you missed out on 20 years of savings? Join GEMC FCU!, You’re invited, Solar Made Easy
- April 2016 ~ Reduced rates = more money in your wallet, Home improvement time, Member savings, Board elections are around the corner, Clipping the bucks
- January 2016 ~ A vision cast 50 years ago still burns, Winter Safety, A little help goes a long way, decades of fond memories
- July 2015 ~ Value – What does it really mean?, GreyStone gearing up for elections, Employees making a difference.
- April 2015 ~ A little action goes a long way, GreyStone board seeks new directors, Employees making a difference.
- January 2015 ~ Students aspire to dream bigger, Fill ‘er up… or pay as you go, Employees making a difference.
- July 2014 ~ International showplace for energy efficiency, EPA releases long-awaited rule on power plants, A day in history.
- April 2014 ~ Free home energy audits help GreyStone Power members, Local businesses are the key to success.
- January 2014 ~ Washington Youth Tour.
- July 2013 ~ WIIFM: What’s in it for me?, Improved CFL bulbs shine bright for the future.
- April 2013 ~ Preparation vs. reaction: Do you have a game plan?, GreyStone Board prepares for election.
- January 2013 ~ Summer trips impact youth for over half a century, Self-service offers winning opportunity.